Saturday, October 25, 2008

Final Round coming to Blab later today!

Please read my whole post/reasonings over here: http://kilbourn-contest1.blogspot.com/2008/10/final-round-coming-to-blab-shortly.html

This is how the scene contest finalists (top 60%) sorted out:

Entry 1
48 (22%)
Entry 7
44 (20%)
Entry 8
44 (20%)
Entry 2
28 (13%)
Entry 11
15 (7%)
Entry 10
10 (4%)
Entry 6
9 (4%)







(I went with 60% b/c it allowed one more entry and it was at the cusp with 11 entries of being 7 at 59%... and it's just HARD to leave anyone out on such a tiny margin dangit! lol!) ;)

Congrats to everyone who entered again - I really REALLY loved seeing these entries!!! I'll be posting the full sized photos late tonight & starting up those polls. ... uh... probably in the "Games & Silliness" forum which is viewable to the public and votable (I suuuure hope b/c Blab rules make it sound so!) by ordinary unpaid registered members. Good luck to the finalists in round 2!!

About Me

My photo
Full time American sculptor. www.ArtByMorgen.com

Followers